Calling All Talented Graphic Designers
Hey there! We assume you’re reading this for one very obvious reason: you need a job. Did we nail that, or what?
Let’s keep the ball rolling and assume that you assumed that we wrote this ad because, well, we have a job opening. Yes, that is correct. Here’s what you should know about Brennan:
Brennan Real Estate is a multi-faceted real estate firm based in Brooklyn that offers services for Buyers, Sellers, Developers, Investors, and Property Managers. In other words, we do it all. By blending traditional wisdom and two decades of experience with modern resources, we provide the best possible results to a broad range of clients.
Brennan is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to work part-time in our DUMBO, Brooklyn office. We are constantly growing and building our brand, therefore we’re seeking a brilliant, entry-level Graphic Designer who’s self-starting and reliable, who deeply cares about the notion of growing a business, and has a keen eye for details and design. Is this you?
- Layout and produce print/digital creative for marketing initiatives
- Assist with conceptualizing, developing, and executing creative content for marketing materials with respect to brand marketing strategy
- Oversee full process of all artwork created for production
- Generate digital creative assets for online marketing campaigns and Brennan Real Estate’s websites in conjunction with the marketing and brand management teams
- Enthusiastic commitment to growing and adapting with the company and the industry both professionally and personally
- Manage relationships with vendors as it relates to pricing and production of marketing materials
- Ability to understand the brand look and feel and to “tell our story” in graphics
- Must be able to work on Mac
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Take direction and work independently
- Candidate must have absolute proficiencywith Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Any additional event/social media marketing tools (CRM, Constant Contact, Click Dimensions, Exact Target) would make you an extra great candidate for this firm.
- Online portfolio a must
- Experience with email template design is a HUGE help
- Create compelling content for all marketing communications efforts
This is an entry-level position. Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com